Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Dear Prayer Warriors,
We are doing really great.
Haven't had anyone in the hospital for over a month. Everyone is healthy and the virus that was going through the house seems to have run it's course.
The Welches are settling in and Craig is chomping at the bit to get started on the building.
We have a family coming on the 9th please pray the road will be open so I can get to Quito and they can get back here.
We have had no trouble getting fruits and vegetables and although it has been rumored that gas wasn't getting through we did get 3 tanks of gas today and I filled up my car yesterday.
Your prayers are so very important.
Please pray for the planing and funding of the building project. We have decided to build the multi-use building first as it will enable us to get on the property with all the kids the fastest.

I made you all a prayer calender for July. As it is already the 2nd I didn't put photos on the 1st and 2nd. Let me know if you like it and if it helps you pray for the kids.
God bless you all.
In His grasp
Patti Sue

No comments: